Examination Information, Advice and Guidance
It is the aim of St Thomas More Catholic Academy & Sixth Form College to make the examination experience as stress-free and successful as possible for all students.
Examination - Information For Candidates
- Information for candidates - Written Examinations
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates - Non-Exam Assessments
- Information for candidates - Coursework Assessment
- Information for candidates - Social Media
- Information for candidates - on-screen tests
- Information for candidates - Preparing to sit your exams
Examination Procedures and Guidance
- Coping with exam pressure - a guide for students New for 2022
- Student Exam Guidance Handbook New for 2022
The student exam guidance handbook is designed with KS4 & KS5 in mind, and gives all the advice and guidance you should need to be exam ready.
If you have any exam related queries please contact our Examinations Officer, Natalie Waite, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all examinations taken will be subject to JCQ Regulations.
Need your old exam results?
UCAS have provided a guide on how to obtain old exam results. You can access this information by clicking this link to their website:
You will need to find out which exam boards your exams were with in order to request replacement transcripts. The main exam boards used within the UK are:
Gov.uk has provided information on what you can do if your exam board no longer exists. You can find this information here: https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists
Schools and colleges are required to retain certificates for a period of 12 months after they are issued, however, we may still be able to help. Although we may not be able to provide you with a certificate, we can provide Universities and Colleges with a copy of your exam results, however, we can only go back so far.